
To all you NFC youth....thank you!
It was really cool to hang out with you guys in Sunday School yesterday. Sometimes, I'm not able to quite say everything just the way I wish it could be said. I wanted to meet with you for a couple of reasons:
- So you know I respect you and like you
- To tell you that I feel honored to have known many of you over most of your lives
- So you hear that we in the wider church want you to be a part of the whole community, when you have that desire
- To say that I'm always available if you have questions, ideas, or frustrations about how we as a church are trying to serve Jesus
Gregg
P.S. You know how I mentioned Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday? Well, check out this post on my blog....




2 comments:
yeah greg's the man!! oh and josh, i finally figured out how to leave you a comment, as i told you i would..did you like the chronicles of narnia? i thought it was pretty rockin. anywho, hope this works and everything, adios!
*DaNi*
gregg, thanks for coming and speaking with us about how we are an important part of the "bigger church". it was something that many of us needed to hear. so thanks again!
Post a Comment